28 November 2009

Challenge 8 - Touchy Feely!!! AND more Sneaky Peeks!!

Woohoo!! Today's a double whammy!! Not only are we posting a new challenge for all our loyal stampin' followers, but you also get an eyeful of some delicious new images from our December release!! And we're not teasin' you too badly, because they ALL will be available tonight!!!!


Firstly, the random winner of last week's super fun challenge is.....Jessica!!! Congrats girl, and be sure to email me with your mailing address!!! Bernadette will be on her way to you sooooon!

Now on to this week's challenge!! Our hostess this week is one of our totally awesome artists....Crissy Armstrong! And Crissy calls this challenge Touchy Feely and she'd like us to use different textures on our designs! So pull out your flock, your flower soft, your dry embossing folders, distressing tools...the list goes on and on! Just make sure to have some sort of texture on your card and you could win the super adorable Bonnie and Clyde stamp from the new release, as featured on Crissy's creation!!!

Be prepared to be awed by the talent that oozes from this amazing design team!! And we have a couple additional sneaky peeks from Krafty Friends and you can find their links at the bottom of the post too!!

Make sure you come back tomorrow for the December Release Blog Hop that is out of this world!! AND all the new stamps will be available at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!! See you then!!!




44 comments:

  1. Fab new stamps - love the Daddy's girl one and the paint splodges too.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What adorable cards! but Drucilla stole my heart! She is just too too cute! I cannot wait to get her!!!

    :) margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww the DT's cards are DARLING!!!! and I love all the new releases!!! They are super Cute!!! I cant wait to get my order, I will own my first stamp!!! Im sooo excited!!! :)

    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow I love the new stamps Kim ;0)

    Great cards DT I find them awesome!

    Hugs, Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the new stamps, especially Drucilla!
    Here is my challenge card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a wonderful challenge! I love the name of it! All of the cards are so beautiful! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
    Here is My Card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, and the DT cards are beautiful! My card is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful challenge and the DT is just incredible with their samples - ultra cool! :D
    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the variety in the new collection. And the DT rocked these cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! Can't wait to see the rest of the hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab challenge here's my entry fab DT cards too and all so different Julye

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAT DT JOBS!!
    and here is my work- touchy bookmark
    HERE IT IS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous DT cards - I'm lovin the new stamps!
    Here's mine
    Lynne
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous new stamps and card creations from the DT and friends! Here is my card. Thank you for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The new collection looks fab!!
    My card is here
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Love them all (the new ones & old) but I couldn't wait already ordered a couple of the new ones I so hope I win

    Here is my card xx

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. HERE ARE MY VERY TOUCHY ( LOT OF LAYERS) MINI BOOK COVERS
    HERE IT IS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great challenge and DT cards as always. These new stamp look fab. Here is my card Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Cards your DT's Made :)here's Mine thanks for looking
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous inspiration from DT and what gorgeous stamps. You can find my entry Here.
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so loving the new images and thank you to the dt for all there wonderful examples.

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great DT ideas, love all the gorgeous creations, mine is here Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving all the DT creations! Lots of inspiration here!
    Here is my card. Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabulous DT cards!! Yay! Now that I finally have a KK stamp, I can participate.

    here's mine

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't know how to make a linky thing but mine is here:

    http://scrappypug.blogspot.com/2009/12/kraftin-kimmie-challenge-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving the new stamps, hoping to get some in my christmas stocking lol. My make is here
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fab challenge - my card is here. Thanks for looking :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great cards! Here is my card, Christmas Kitty!

    http://inkeepaws.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-kitty.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the theme this week and the DT cards are out of this world! You can see my card here. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  31. What beautiful samples!!
    Here is my card:

    http://lizslaboursoflove.blogspot.com/2009/12/youre-snow-sweet.html

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful cards, girls. My card is here (sorry I'm late in linking this) x

    ReplyDelete