10 January 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps January Release KRAFTY HOP!!!

Well, it felt like it would NEVER get here!! But it did and it's here!!! It's finally time for January's Release and Krafty Blog Hop!!

There are 4 new fantastical images from Crissy Armstrong, 4 new fun and funky images from Annie Rodrigue, 4 adorable images from Jean Grant and two new sets of coordinating sentiments!! You’ll get to check out most of the images throughout our fabulous blog hop!! We have all the Krafty Girls, a couple of our Krafty Artists and a bunch of Krafty Guests along the way!

As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because three lucky stampers will win packages of stamps from the new release!! And when you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps store, because ALL the new images are NOW available! Not only that, but there are some super cool Customer Specials that you won't want to miss out on, so be sure to check out the homepage for all the details!!

From here you want to start hopping over to the blog of one of our amazing and talented artists....Annie Rodrigue! I happen to know that she has done something extraordinary with her image....I can't wait to see it!!

I will also post the whole list of blogs to hop to in their correct order, just in case there's a mishap or you get lost along the way:


Annie Rodrigue

Tara Godfrey

Betty Roberts

Melanie Holtz

Diana Pickering

Andrea Murdock

Donna Wardle

Elaine Hughes

Crissy Armstrong

Nikki Fairbairn

Vicki Garrett

Lori Boyd

Lacey Stephens

Jeanne Streiff

Michele Boyer

Kimmie Reid


Now get a-hoppin'!!!

32 comments:

  1. Wow - I'm on my way to see what the girls been up to! Good luck with the new release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a blog hop!!! & new releases!! Thank you

    okj83@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the stamps!
    Love a good hop too!!!
    What a great way to spend a sleepy Sunday morning!SuzyX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done the hop. It is fabulous & full of amazing inspiration. If my comments sound a bit samey, it's because I ran out of other words to use in place of stunning! Love the new release, it's full of character & attitude. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new releases, thankyou for an inspirational hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see all the samples :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love blog-hops! See yáll along the way.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. All wonderful, the DT and GDT have done a totally fabulous job. Thanks for the beautiful blog hop. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Off to Hop, how wonderful, I just found you visiting Elaine...off to hop...Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see what everyone has created...off to the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog hop with wonderful illustrators for those divine stamps! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great new releases - I just placed my first order with you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great hop!! Loved everyone's creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH my goodness, it's finally here!! WOO HOO! I'm a hoppin'....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wahoo! Look at that list. Coffee in hand and off to check them all out!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A hopping I will go....A hopping I will go.....I can't wait to see all the new creations!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. Off to hop down the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp trail... Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an awesome Hop! SO many incredible projects with the fabulous new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YOOO HOOO, I've been waiting for the release!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't wait to start this hop. I have several Kraftin' Kimmie stamps now so I can't wait to see what is new. Woohoo, here I go.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just finished the hop and the projects were all amazing! Great job ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. what an absolutely wonderful hop! thank you to everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great hop! Loved all the cards, the new images are fantastic! Though I do love the Moonlight Whispers the best!! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, great hop. Pick me, pick me, pick me..please :)

    ReplyDelete