13 March 2010

Challenge #21 - Just Bead It!!!!

Good Saturday morning, stampers!!! Are you back for another Kraftin' Kimmie challenge??? Or are you back to see some more fantabulous samples of the new images being released tomorrow???? Maybe a little bit of both?? heehee!

First of all....some fantastic entries into last week's challenge! I'm thinkin' we all have some 'old stuff' to use up in our stashes, yes?? And the random winner of last week's challenge is........NANCY!!! Just wait 'til you see the incredible creation she made featuring Emelia!!! Congratulations, Nancy and be sure to email me with your mailing address!!

On to this week's challenge! Our honey of a hostess for this week is the over-the-top, incredible TARA!!! She's called it 'Just Bead It!'....so I'm thinkin' you can figure out the challenge pretty easily!! Heehee! So pull out those crafting beads from your stash, those microbeads, jewellery beads, whatever....and use them however you'd like...just make sure you've got some somewhere on your design!!!

And check out some more samples of the March release images that will be available at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps tomorrow!!! (OH and P.S. if you haven't got your Spring Tea Party Kit, you might wanna snap one up, because there are only a few left!)

Feast your eyes on these.................then go join in the challenge and you might be the random winner of the new fairy stamp Victoria, as featured on Tara's gorgeous creation!!













15 comments:

  1. OMG they are all so fabulous!! Im soo going to have to play with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for my stamps, sigh! Your design team rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - what a great design team! Those new stamps are just stunning (as always).

    Here's my card

    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers, your DT did a fab job. These images are just too darned cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is was a fun Challenge and I love the new Can-Can Dancing Girls! They're so cool!

    Here ismy card!

    TFL!
    HannahG

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo....you all rocked these images...I loved each and everyone of them ladies....I can't wait to play along with this challenge...

    Thank you so much for my card being the random winner....everyone's cards were just awesom for last weeks challenge....

    Hugs
    Nancy T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab challenge and I love the new stamps the DT used...their cards look stunning. HERE is my project.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a chance to do a card for this challenge!! Yay!! Gotta love March Break and Moms!!

    Here is the link for my blog (I'm still not Techy enough to say HERE and you just be able to click ):

    http://scrapperj.blogspot.com/2010/03/polly.html

    Jenn (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Challenge! It's my first time to be part of the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges and I'm very excited! ;)

    You can find my card here

    Smiles,
    Gery

    ReplyDelete
  10. This challenge was lots of fun and I loved a the Dt inspiration using beads on their cards.
    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  11. First Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge I could do since I just got my first ones! Yay!

    My card is on my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi girls! Oh I'm always in awe of the beautiful colouring by the DT members, makes the cards look so professional! HERE IS MY CARD, I loved the bead challenge!
    Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Everyone,
    Just love all the cards, great job everyone!
    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the samples~ Please visit my entry here

    ReplyDelete