07 March 2010

It's Time for a Tea Party Krafty Hop!!

Since we couldn't stop play with all the Spring Tea Party Kit images, accessories and sentiments, we decided to show off some more projects with a Tea Party Krafty Hop!!!

Don't forget that the Kit is only available at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, but we ship worldwide! It's only available for a limited time AND at a discount, so grab yours before they're all gone! You can see everything that comes with your kit HERE!!

Now, this is the start of the hop! Be sure to leave a comment at each and every Krafty stop, because two lucky winners will receive some Tea Party images and accessories!!! It could be YOU!!

I'll post the complete list of blogs, just in case you get lost! But from here you hop to........ELAINE!!!



26 comments:

  1. What a great hop - such a lovely creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the Hop it's brillant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! The DT rocked this tea party! Love the set and sentiments. Thanks for letting me hop along on this inspiring hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - the hop was fabulous. The DTs cards and projects were just amazing - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun hope that was! Your dt rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the hop. The projects were all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great hop and amazing DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun hop. I'm loving these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was great fun! All of the DT cards and projects were fantastic!
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a lovely time visiting everybodys blogs. You are bunch of clever ladies thats for sure. I also got some inspiration on my way.
    Thanks for a fun tour.
    gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great hop and dt creations are superb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a tea fan so I thought I'd hop along.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe the many ways all you Krafty Girls used these stamps! This is dangerous, now I want a set of my own!!! Thanks for the inspiration - going to get stamp pads out now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the new kit!!!! SOOO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. An incredible Hop! Such a super talented team!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!
    I have been looking forward to this hop the hole week. Love the stamps and the dt`s creations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful hop, so many beautiful creations from the design team. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thoroughly enjoyable - these images look such fun to work with. Paula

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous hop! I have to get this set! Absolutely stunning work from everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete