14 March 2010

March Release Krafty Hop!!!

Haven't you been waiting for this all week?? I know I have!! It's time to release new March stamps over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!

Today we are having a Krafty Blog Hop to show you some of the samples made using the new images!! There are a total of 4 gorgeous new Fairies by Crissy Armstrong, 4 sassy new Dancing Girls by Annie Rodrigue and 2 adorable new Cindy and Mindy designs by Jean Grant!! But the fun doesn't stop there! We've had so many people ask for some more of Annie's paintings as stamps, that we've done it again!! This month you can get her fantastical Angry Ballerina as a stamp!!

AND....as if all that excitement isn't enough....all orders placed on Sunday, March 14th and Monday, March 15th will be entered into a random draw to win a 5x7 print of Annie's original painting, Angry Ballerina!!! So exciting, right??!

And ALL of the new images are up on the website....NOW!!

OH and just so you can't say I didn't warn ya....those of you who are wanting a Spring Tea Party Kit, there are only a very few left. The number on the website is accurate to how many there are left available, so scoop one up with your other new goodies before they're all gone!!!

Now, this is the first stop on the Krafty Hop!! From here you head over to Miss Jeanne's blog! She's gonna knock your socks off! I'll also post the entire list of hop stops, in case you get lost. But be sure to leave a comment on each and every blog, because some lucky stampers will win some new rubbah!!!

Now get hoppin'.....and then shoppin'!!!


34 comments:

  1. Kimmie,
    I just love your "Angry Ballerina" card! I love the salmon pinks you chose and your blending/shading is fantastic! She is the spitting image of my toddler, Anna, when she's having meltdown. Can't help but laugh when I see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all what a fab way to start off mothers day here in the uk, how to get loads of inspiation especially as the sun is now shinning thanks and now I'm off to hop Julye

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a fun hop! I always enjoy seeing the DT's work! Awesome releases!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am getting my hopping shoes on! I cant wait to see all the inspirations from the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOO the new release are gorgeous. I was over there earlier *Aussie* and think I was one of the firsts YAY.... I am off on the hop and am sure the design team would had done amazing work as always! Off I go ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to see what the DT have come up with - off to hop.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been loving all the tasters over the last few days - can't wait to see the DT work today - off I go!!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  8. A real treat for Sunday - thanks for all the hard work to get it organized am just starting to hop along - previous days have whet my appetitie ...........

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of these stamps!! Can't wait to get them and start playing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for another great group of stamps!!! I always look forward to this day each month (:

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin' release day! I'm off to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This was one amazing and inspiring hop. I just love all the new releases and the the DT rocked this hop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy schmoley! You have the most amazing DT - all that talent in one place! Gorgeous creations, every one!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see all these new images, off to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just did the hop, all the cards are incredible, what a great job, and I love the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such wonderful creations. I love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cooool another blog hop!!!! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous release! You and your artists have done it again!!! Great creations by EVERYONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've seen a few of the new stamps... They're fabulous! Off to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am loving your Sunday blog hops! I'm off to check everything out!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these dancin' girls, can't wait to get my hands on the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great blog hop with so many gorgeous new images! Your DT team has made me want them all - as usual, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous blog hop! Love those new sexy girls! Gorgeous creations today! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've just popped over here from Crissy's blog to start at the beginning!! Lovely new collection!

    Esme xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. So exciting!!! I can't wait to see what the amazing DT has created! Off to HOP!!!

    Hugs,
    Michelle B.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the Hop! Can't wait to see all the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! I love the new stuff...How can you outdo yourself each and every time....WONDERFUL creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your Hop is just so full of eye candy
    thanks for sharing all this with us everything is just gorgeous :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fantastic and enjoyable blog hop! I feel so inspired. A fabulous collection, a talented DT, what more could a great blog be? :D Well done to everyone, and good luck to all who took part. xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Another awesome hop and gorgeous release!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This new set is so cute. Off to the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Can't wait to see what's in store for us. I'm off.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just finished the hop and WOW AMAZING!!!
    Kristy xx

    ReplyDelete