01 March 2010

More Kustomer Kreations!!

I've got a couple more gorgeous Kustomer Kreations for you to check out!!!

Firstly, take a look at Nancy's incredible card featuring Billy Blyth from our Pirate release!! I just love all the layers, the distressing, the jewels...even the bow! They all combine to create a gorgeous piece of art, wouldn't you say??



Secondly, check out this elegant creation by Cheryl featuring the lovely Clara!! I just adore the vintage papers, the lovely sheer ribbon and the brads along her coat are just the perfect touch! Not to mention the incredible colouring!!!





Lastly, just a reminder that tomorrow morning you will be able to order our Spring Kit!!! I know you are excited to start seeing all the samples with each of the main images, accessories and sentiments!! We are excited to show them too!! So come on back tomorrow, right here, and they Krafty Girls will have stuff to share and I'll post all the details about the Kit!!! Heehee!!

2 comments:

  1. So excited to see Cheryl's interpretation of "Clara" on your blog! Both cards are splendid!!I'm also excited to see the spring kit coming out tomorrow!
    marilyn V.

    ReplyDelete