28 March 2010

Quick Announcement!!!


Well, I'm back from my wonderful family vacation and I thought I'd celebrate with a fun announcement!!!



The Spring Tea Party images and sentiment sets are NOW available individually at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! Gabrielle, Nadine, Henri, Giselle and Lisette are all there, along with their bonus accessory stamps! Also the Tea Sentiments and Coffee Sentiments are available to coordinate with your images as well!



These images will also be available to our fine retailers soon!!



Happy Kraftin'!

5 comments:

  1. these are such adorable stamps...and the cards are darling...

    Hope you all had a wonderful vacation...

    Hugs
    Nancy T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for this announcement - these stamps are just awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamps are lovely. I love the ones I have also. Are you having a challenge this week? Or did I miss an announcement?

    TFS,

    dj1952 (Debra)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I did read this, but wrote it down wrong. Thanks,

    dj1952

    ReplyDelete