08 April 2010

April Krafty Peeks.....Day ONE!

Guess what time it is at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps?? Is that even a real question??? Silly me!!! You know what time it is!! It's the middle of the month, so that MUST mean it's time for some new stamps!!!

This month Annie's gone Medieval on us and Cindy and Mindy are showin' some love!!!

And today the Krafty Girls are starting to share some Krafty Peeks of the new stuff!!! We'll have new creations for you every day for the rest of the week, ending with an awesome Krafty Hop on release day, Sunday!!!

Check out these blogs today to see what I'm talkin' about!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You are going to make me poor because I always want every stamp! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hop was amazing - your new stamps and creations by DT's are just stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete