10 July 2010

Challenge 37 - Pink It Up, Baby!!

Happy Saturday morning, stampers!!! It's time, once again, for another wonderful challenge with our super Krafty Girls!!!

The random winner of last week's sassy sketch challenge is.............Krista!!! Check out her incredible creation featuring Charlotte!! Congratulations Krista and be sure to email me with your info!!!

This week our hostess is the always entertaining Andrea!!! She has chosen to do a colour challenge!! What's the colour you ask?? Well, it's PINK of course!! So use any shades of pink in any way you choose on your card or project!! Use them in your stamped image, in your patterned paper, your ribbon and embellishments!! As long as there is some pink on your card, it counts!

Now anyone can play along but in order to be in for the rubber prize, you must use a Kraftin' Kimmie image on your design!! Don't forget to use KKSC37 for your keywords in your online galleries and be sure to link us up in this post!! This week you could win the gorgeous new mermaid Nerissa, as featured on Andrea's creation below!!

Check out the pink perfections created by our Krafty Girls!!!











4 comments:

  1. Oh you have got me chuckling away. At long last I have got my first KK stamp - Jack who arrived in the post this morning. Excitedly I check the challenge to see what I can do with him - & it's PINK!!!! Now I've got to really think my way round this one.........but I'll get there. I love those mermaids - but they're not on sale here in the UK yet. Well - that's got the creative juices going.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards from the DT - I played along but didn't use any of my Kraftin Kimmie stamps. I may be back later this week with one that qualifies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..Great cards once again ladies..Thanks for another fun challenge, Who doesn't love some pink! Deb P

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems I cannot link anymore but I did want to share the card I made for this challenge.

    Here it is

    ReplyDelete