07 August 2010

Challenge #40!! - It's a BOY!!

Happy Krafty Saturday, stampers!!! Man, it seems like SO long since we've had a challenge! Two whole weeks! But we are back with lots of fun stuff for you this week!

As I'm sure you heard, CHA in Chicago was amazing!! Three of the Krafty Girls, myself, Andrea and Jeanne, got to hang out, shop, eat, laugh and get krafty!! It was an incredible time and I hope to do it again in January!!

We had lots of incredible creations entered in the last challenge!! We just love seeing your interpretations of our challenges! Unfortunately I wasn't able to comment on them all, what with being away for 5 days and then trying to play catch up when I got back! The random winner is.............Lis-M!! Congratulations and be sure to email me with your mailing address!!

I was just wondering.......who likes Halloween?? Because we have some awesome new images ready to show you starting on Thursday, with the Release Day Krafty Hop on Sunday!!! And we've got some super special guests too!!! I can't wait!

This week's hostess is the VERY sweet VICKI!!! It's her son's birthday this weekend, so she's challenged us to make a Boy/Guy card!! I don't know about you but I always need more guy cards!! So pull out Chester, Henri, Billy Blyth, Captain Scurvy, Miles the Mouse, Bartholomew, Sir Galahad or Gone Fishin' and get stampin'!! We can't wait to SEE them!!

If you'd like some inspiration....check these out:



VICKI



MICHELE



MELANIE



DONNA


DIANA



KIMMIE



ANDREA



ETA: Sorry, I forgot to add the froggie link! Here it is:




3 comments:

  1. Great cards I love all of them. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Lis-M! Love the new challenge & fun samples! i am super excited for halloween images & the new release- YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimmie! Apologies if I'm being a bit thick, but I can't find the linky to link up my entry for this challenge! Do I have to sign up for splitcoasters?

    Here's my card if you wanna see it now!

    http://maryjdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/08/mwah.html

    ReplyDelete