10 August 2010

Meet Our August Krafty Guests!!!

I am SO excited to introduce you to some special Krafty Guests!! These amazing designers will be joining us for this month's Krafty Peeks and Release Day Blog Hop and also for our weekly challenges for the rest of August!! I'm sure you'll know all these krafty names! Some I have met previously, others I was able to finally meet at CHA. And ALL will be my Krafty Friends forEVAH! Let's meet them!!





I am a girl who seriously is in love with her pencils and coloring! haha I have other interests, don't get me wrong, but this hobby has me daydreaming at work...wondering how I can possibly color all the stuff I wanna color. I love to share anything I know or learn, mostly through trial-n-error on my own, with other coloring fans. And yes, if I infect you with a renewed passion for coloring, I get a huge smile on my face! It's the little things like that, that keep me happy. :)



Kerry Johnson

Hi! My name is Kerry and I live in Southwestern Ontario. I’ve been stamping and blogging for just over 3 years now and I’m addicted! I try to do something stampy every day and my go-to’s are coloring with copic markers and paper piecing. I have loved Kraftin’ Kimmie stamps from the beginning and am so super excited to be a Krafty guest!



Jessica Diedrich

Hi! I'm Jessica! I've been stamping and scrapbooking for several years now, but don't think I was truly 'bitten' by the stamping bug until a few years ago when I began my journey through blogging and designing online which eventually led to working for some of the most amazing stamp companies in the industry, including my AWESOME guest spot for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! When Kim asked me, I was beyond thrilled, and meeting her in person at CHA was just the icing on the cake. When I'm NOT stamping, I do enjoy tons of music, movies, books, and cooking. I also love to write! Thanks for having me along for the ride this month and I so look forward to working with these amazing designers!



Colleen Schaan

My name is Colleen Schaan and I'm a writer, designer, and instructor. I've been involved in crafting my whole life. About 10 years ago I made the switch from scrapbooking to stamping and cardmaking because I'm an "instant gratification" sort of gal. LOL I taught high school and college English for 12 years, but I "retired" a few years back to focus on my career in paper crafting. I recently became the Regional Copic Certification Instructor for the East Coast region. I'd say my style is cute and whimsical... which is why I LOVE Kraftin' Kimmie's Stamps... they perfectly feed my need to color!



I can't WAIT to see what they have created with our new August images!! Krafty Peeks start tomorrow, so be sure to stop by and check them out!!!

6 comments:

  1. You have picked the perfect people to guest!! All except one I know I love and love!! Can't wait to see what they all do with the darling images coming out this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see what these fab ladies do with the new images!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome lineup!! Can't wait to see what they create... and of course I can't wait to see the new stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to a FABULOUS line of Guest DT's! Some of my favorite ladies in the bidness:) Can't wait to see the peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Congrats to you all.. Can't wait to see what beautiful things you all do with these stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO EXCITING! I am so thrilled to be a part of this-still pinching myself!

    ReplyDelete