01 September 2010

Welcome a New Krafty Girl!!

It's September 1st!! Yikes! Where did the summer go? We hope you had a wonderful summer with your family and we are looking forward to a wonderful fall!

Today we'd like to introduce you to our newest Krafty Girl!!! Please welcome, Tracy Cornhill!! This lady is incredible with the pencils....just wait 'til you see what she does with the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps too!! Heehee!




I'm a SAHM to a son in his 2nd year of university, and a daughter starting
grade 10 next week. I have a very loving (tolerant!) husband of almost 22
years, who supports whatever projects that I take on. ( I think I'll keep
him!) I love all things "artsy", and believe that I may have been born with
a crayon in one hand a pad of paper in the other. Little did I know 4 1/2
years ago, while delivering a basket of homemade preserves to a friend, that
I would actually be stepping into the "stamping zone"(queue the eerie
music!) I'm "thrilled beyond" to have been asked to be a part of this
incredibly talented group of ladies. Thanks Kimmie

Welcome Tracy!! We are SO thrilled to have you!! And here's just a sample of what she does!!

3 comments:

  1. We're absolutely thrilled to welcome you as a Krafty Girl Tracy! (lol, love your bio!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. очень красиво! гармонично и свежо!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card!! Can't wait to see what she brings to KK :)

    ReplyDelete