30 October 2010

Challanege 52 - Primarily Purple!!



Well, happy day....it's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge day again!! (Also known as Saturday!) Who wants to play?? I DO, I DO!! heehee!

Firstly, the winner of last week's awesome sketch challenge is... RHONDA!! Check out the great card she made using one of our new Festive Holiday images!! Congratulations Rhonda and be sure to email me with your mailing address!!

This week our hostess is the always entertaining Andrea!!! The challenge is called Primarily Purple, as she's rather fond of this colour!! I am too! If you'd like to join in the krafty fun, just be sure to use lots of purple on your design! Then link us up in this post to share!! We'd love to see what you create!! And if you're our random winner, you could win our new stamp Virginia as featured on Andrea's card!!

ALSO, just a reminder that you only have until tomorrow to pick up your October Gimme Kimmie's Kits!!!

Check out the samples created by the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests!!






2 comments:

  1. Hi Kim
    i'm not sure if it's me who won the sketch challenge as the link is to someone else but i see i'm the only rhonda? if it isn't me no worries as i didn't realize i was playing for anything anyways! lol! i was just excited to try out my new stamps i just received! anyhow my email is cckwz@shaw.ca. p.s your stamps are awesome and your design team are truly inspirational!!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't quite make it in time, I see. What time do your challenges close? Anyway, fun to play...here's my card.
    http://critterlyss.blogspot.com/2010/11/shake-your-tail-feathers.html

    ReplyDelete