09 October 2010

Challenge #49...and some WINNERS!

Welcome back for another week of krafty fun! First off, I bet you'd all like to know the winners from last week's Anniversary festivities!! Well, the random winner of the challenge is............Melissa!! And our random winners from the comments on the blog hop are............Katarina and Lilian!!! Congratulations and please be sure to contact me with your mailing information!

This week our hostess with the mostess is Andrea! As it's coming up to the scaaaaary time of year, she has challenged us to make a SPOOKY card!! Doesn't have to be Halloween specifically, but it has to be spooky or scary in some way.

We are lovin' that you all are really getting into our challenges and joining us for krafty fun each week! Your creations are just amazing and we really enjoy when you share them! So if you join us this week, please be sure to link us up at the bottom of this post by clicking on the little blue frog! And if you're the random winner, you could win the Handsome Horace, as featured on Andrea's awesome card!!!

Check these out:




5 comments:

  1. *SQUEAL* WOOHOO! I am so excited - thank you! I can't wait to see what new stamps are coming out - I'm sure they are as fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic it's been a while since I bought a KK stamp I may just have to get one or two of these babies

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are Gorgeous cards! Love the challenge, and I'm going to try to get in on the action this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great chalenge, good fun. First time I used this stamp. Please see blog for how the inside of my card is decorated too. http://amomentintime-craftycooper.blogspot.com/2010/10/spooky-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, missed by minutes, well, welcome to see my amber eyed vampire..lol

    ReplyDelete