Happy Saturday, my stampy friends!! I'm especially excited today because some of my best Krafty Friends are coming over to help me celebrate my birthday! We're going to stamp and eat and colour and eat and laugh and....well, you get the picture!! Heehee!
The random winner of last week's challenge is..................Alyssa!!! Hope over and see what she recycled on her card featuring Genevieve!! Congrats Alyssa and be sure to email me with your mailing address so that I can get your rubber out to you!!
This week our happenin' hostess is the Totally Talented TRACY!!!! The theme is Seeing Red....just in time for Valentine's Day! So just make sure there is lots of RED on your creation!! Then link us up in this post, so we can check them out!!
REMEMBER, this is the first week of the Krafty Guest contest, so be sure to let us know if you're applying for the guest spot!! Here are all the details again, for those of you who haven't read them yet:
CONTEST: Have you ever thought that you might have what it takes to be a Krafty Girl??? Well, we're holding a contest and YOU could be the winner of a Krafty Girl Guest Spot for the month of April!!! Here's what you'll need to know:
Krafty Guest responsibilities:
- provide samples and post on your blog for 4-5 days of Krafty Peeks leading up to and including the Release Day Krafty Hop for April (mid month)
- join in all Saturday challenges for the month of April and post them on your blog
- samples must be submitted in a timely fashion and blog posts must be up on time
Krafty Guest will receive:
- a package of April release stamps will be sent to you in advance of the release to play with and make samples with (top secret...keep them under your hat.....heehee)!
- you will get to be a part of the Krafty Girl yahoo group and hang out with the other designers for the month of April
- if local, you will get to join us in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps booth at Scrapfest in Kitchener on April 8/9th
- you will receive a discount coupon code, to use during the month of your guest spot
- you will need to submit a card/project for every challenge during the month of February and link it up to the appropriate post on the Challenge Blog
- let us know that you are applying for the Krafty Guest spot position by sending us an email at email@example.com and tell us a little about yourself, your crafting and include a link to your blog and and online galleries
- be sure that you can commit to the Krafty Guest responsibilities for the month of April
- EVERYONE is encouraged to apply....don't worry if you've never been on a design team before.....we wanna see your STUFF!!!
Kay?? Sound good?? So let's see your stuff! And here's some awesomely RED stuff from the Krafty Girls!!!!