26 February 2011

Challenge #67 - Scoopy Scallops!!!

Happy Saturday, stampers!!! It's time for another Krafty Challenge with the Krafty Girls!!! The submissions for last week's challenge were incredible!! I can't tell you how much we LOVE seeing all your Kraftin' Kimmie designs!! Insane!!

The random winner of last week's challenge is............Deborah!!! Check out the GORGEOUS card she made using our sketch and featuring Cinderella!!! So beautiful! Congratulations Deborah and be sure to email me with your address, so I can get your new stamp out in the mail to you!

This week our fabulous hostess is the Magical Michele!!! heehee! Her theme for you is Scoopy Scallops! So just make sure you're using scallops somewhere on your card....with your Nesties or a border punch.....super fun scoopy scallops!!

**REMINDER - For those of you who are entering the contest for a Krafty Girl Guest Spot, please remember that you have to submit creations to ALL of our February challenges. If the Mr. Link for a particular week is closed, just link it up in the comments. And you have until the end of this week to enter.....so until Challenge #67 ends on Friday evening, March 4th! We are LOVING all the entries we've had so far! Could our new Krafty Guest be YOU????

Now check out all the inspiration for this week's challenge! Join in the fun and you could win the stamp featured on Michele's gorgeous card!!! Happy kraftin'!






14 comments:

  1. Another fun challenge! And great dt cards, of course. I would *love* to win this new stamp! Can't wait to go play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous samples!! I'm going to get inky today... can't wait to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. more fantastic samples from the DT. Congrats to last week's winner. Best go see what scallops I can find x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, great samples from the DT! I added two more Christmas cards to my stash thanks to this challenge - featuring Oliver the Penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK . . .I just recently discovered Kraftin Kimmie Stamp's(totally addicted by the way!)
    I tried posting in the splicoast gallery with KKS as a tag line and it didn't work :( Any tips on what I'm doing wrong?

    Here's my blog link to see the cards I made with your stamps I'm obsessed with : )
    http://amyhurley.typepad.com/my_weblog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for these 4 weeks of FUN!!! Good Luck to everyone and ESPECIALLY ME!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. DAMN!!! OK, it's REALLY KelliJo and I forgot my son logged in last!!! LOL so it's NOT CHRISTOPHER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful DT cards! Thx for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. had fun using my new gwendolyn stamp on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is my take on the challenge for the GDT

    https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-51z4aC43UfA/TXEhyeq81mI/AAAAAAAAAMs/1aFWU99L6Dk/s1600/craftin-kimmie+lets+do+lunch.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the opportunity to try out for a Guest Designer spot! I love your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really enjoyed taking part in all the February challenges and I am keeping my fingers crossed re the guest team spot That would be fabulous
    Gook luck everyone
    Fi

    ReplyDelete