11 May 2011

May Krafty Peeks!! Day One....and a NEW Artist!!!

Woohoo! Today begins the Krafty Peeks for our new May images at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! And we're kickin' it off big time for you today.....with some NEW RUBBER for a random commenter!!

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is thrilled to introduce a new artist to our ranks....her name is Cheryl Alger! You may recognize her name from Sassy Cheryl's where she creates digital art. Cheryl is creating a brand NEW line of images, specifically for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! These stamps will ONLY be available at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and ONLY as unmounted rubber stamps!

Now here's a bit about Cheryl!



I grew up outside of Staunton, Virginia, but now live in the Richmond, Virginia. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook with me in case inspiration strikes me while I'm out and about.

I have been creating digital art now for about 12 years now and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over eight years. I started creating digital images about two years ago. It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do! It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics! I have to admit, I LOVE my job!


Sooooo....today we have three amazing images from Cheryl to share with you and they will be available on release day, Sunday, May 15th! Here is the list of Krafty Girls and Guests who have had a blast playing with these new stamps!! Check 'em out and let us know what you think!!! **Be sure to leave comments on all the posts because one lucky winner will receive ALL THREE of Cheryl's new stamps!!! We'll announce the winner here tomorrow!!**

13 comments:

  1. This is awesome!!! I love it that you brought a new artist!
    brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These new images are just adorable. The samples are so darn cute. This is exciting to have a new artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards made by all the talented ladies. Thank you for sharing.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love their knobby little knees! I am currently expecting boy/girl twins and these little ones have me grinning ear to ear. Thanks for sharing and bringing another talented artist to the Kraftin' Kimmie family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woowie! Such great inspiration! Wonderful cards ladies! can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! Not really my style but they're sure adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheryl, your images are adorable!! Perfect for all of those summer occasions (: Another fabulous choice in artists Kimmie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful day of sneak peeks. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome news!! Love Cheryl's images!!! Working my way through the peeks but so far everything is amazing as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait to see what everyone has created and the new images!! tfs
    brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  11. These new stamps look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new images. wonderful new additions to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg!!! they super cute!!!
    dont they remind you of story books from when you were in the 3rd grade? lol

    ReplyDelete