11 June 2011

Annie's June Stamps......and Challenge #82!!

It's Saturday again folks!! Where does the time go?? Anyway, not only do we have a super shiny challenge for you (that was a hint there), but all the Krafty Girls are combining the challenge with Annie's NEW June stamps!! Yee-stinkin'-haw!!!

First off, thanks so much for all your kind comments on yesterday's Krafty Peeks featuring Cheryl's new stamps! We had so much fun playing with them and it sounds like you love them just as much as we do!! So the random commenter who wins the entire Cheryl release is......JENN!!! Congrats and be sure to email me with your mailing address so I can ship them out to you! Don't forget to leave comments on all of today's posts as well because TWO lucky stampers will each win THREE of Annie's new June stamps!! Eeeeeeek!!

ALSO, speaking of winners.....the random winner of last week's awesome paper piecing challenge is......ALBA!!! Congrats and again, be sure to email me with your mailing info!!

This week our hostess with the mostess is the Amazing Angie!! The challenge is called 24 Krafty Karats and she'd like us to use GOLD somewhere on our creations! It can be just a touch or a whole lotta gold! AND this challenge works well with the new Annie images which are......ASIAN INSPIRED!!! Heehee! You have GOT to see these....Annie's really outdone herself this time! LOVE them and I know you will too!

So join in the challenge this week and add some GOLD and if you use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp, you'll be entered to win either of the two stamps that Angie is posting today! And if you leave comments on everyone's posts today, you could be one of TWO lucky winner who will win some Asian Annies!! I'll post the winner's name tomorrow! Also be sure to come back tomorrow for our Release Day Krafty Hop when ALL the new stamps will be available!!

Now check out THESE for inspiration!!!





17 comments:

  1. THANK YOU!!!! I'm sooooo happy!!!! I love your stamps and to participate in the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, these cards are all fantastic!!! I love the new rubber!
    brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamps, but their names aren't very Asian are they? I think the Donna card is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meredith...the names you are referring to are actually the names of our design team members who are sharing their cards today. Each new stamp has a Japanese name...Akiko, Natsuko, Mizuki, Sakura, Takara and Kimiko.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards ladies, you are all so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...I must have these and soon! My niece is having an Asian Dinner Party to celebrate her 9th birthday and these would be perfect to make cards for the girls! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. seriously these are BEAUTIFUL!I can't wait to get all of them!WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Kimiko is my favourite. Annie is my favourite KK artist. Unique and inspired as always x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW WOW WOW WOW I am so in love with these !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, now I want them all!!!!! They are so gorgeous, love all the DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fantastic release from KK Stamps... I'm so excited to get my hands on these new gals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! The card done by Tara reminds me of my step-aunt when she arrived here in Canada! Just Beautiful - thank you again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards. I definitely will have to get 1 or 2 of these stamps (or all lol).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, such a fabulous release and great artwork by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great new stamps, love them!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woohoo!!!! Thanks Kimmie!! I was away all weekend and came home to this fabulous surprise!!!! I'll email you in a bit (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sorry, my first post, number 5 isn't working but number 6 is doing well.
    Your stamps are very beautiful!
    Gr. Mariken.

    ReplyDelete