Here is a sample of our page!!
In order to celebrate, Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps would like to GIVEAWAY TEN SETS OF THE 4 STAMPS that were used to create the amazing fall themed cards by our talented Krafty Girls!!! The winners will receive: Merry, Batty Princess, Agnes and Hattie!
All you have to do to be entered to win, is leave a comment ON THIS POST telling us what your favourite KKStamps stamp is from our new website!! It's that simple!! You have until September 10th at midnight EST to enter! Winners will be announced on September 11th!
And as a special treat, we have the simple instructions to create each of these autumn beauties!!! So now you can make them too!!! Check them out:
SO THANKFUL (Featuring Merry) by Krista Van Tol
-Make a card from chosen coloured cardstock
-Cut and mat patterned paper, adhere to card base. Add crocheted trim & twine to bottom of panel.
-Stamp image (Merry from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) on white cardstock & colour with copic markers or desired medium. Mat and adhere to patterned panel.
-Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock, mat and adhere to image panel.
-Adhere buttons to trim on either side of image panel.
BATTY PRINCESS by Melanie Holtz
- Cut, score and fold a 6"x6" card base out of Kraft cardstock.
- Cut two cardstock mats and design paper at 1/8" increments. Adhere together.
- Sponge all paper layers with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
- For the horizontal panel, cut a strip of design paper and cut two cardtock mats at and adhere together.
- Add machine stitching if desired.
- Thread thin ribbon through crocheted trim and adhere to horizontal panel and adhere panels to card base.
-To create frame, position a Labels 10 die on patterned paper along with a smaller Petite Ovals Small die for the opening in the frame. Run through your Cuttlebug to cut and then emboss. Cut an oval of coordinating design paper slightly larger than your opening and adhere to the back of the frame. To create the mat, trace around the outer edge of your Labels 10 die with a pencil, cut out with scissors and use a fine sand paper to clean up your edges before adhering to the back of the frame.
-Stamp image (Batty Princess from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) on white cardstock & colour with copic markers or desired medium.
- To create the rosette, cut two strips of design paper and use a border punch along one edge of the strips. Score at 1/8" intervals and fold accordian style. You can adjust the length and width of your strips to acheive the desired diameter of your rosette. Adhere ends together with double sided tape, taking care to match up the punched design. Shape this into your rosette and attach it to an adhesive covered cardstock base. (The base should be small enough to be compeletly concealed by the rosette.) You may need to place a book on top of your rosette while the adhesive sets. Add a brad to the centre and attach it to the card.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, RV95
Hair: E50, E31, E33, E37, E59
Wings and Bat: B60, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, 100
Dress: G20, YG91, YG95, G99, R22, R27, R46, R59, C5, C7
AUTUMN BLESSINGS (Featuring Agnes) by Tara Godfrey
- Make card base 6x6 from kraft cardstock - Ink all edges with chalk ink
- Wrap center panel with crinkled ribbon, tie double bow and adhere to card; add button with hemp twine to bow
- Stamp image stamp (Agnes from Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps) and colour with Copic markers or desired medium
- Cut image with Circle Nestibilites die and emboss, leave image in the die to act as a stencil, ink with desired distress ink
- Cut mat for image from coordinating cardstock and distress edges with distressing tool and ink edges
- Adhere image panel to card with dimensional dots; cut flowers and leaves from various patterned papers and cardstock, stack and punches holes and attach with brads
- Stamp sentiment on cardstock and adhere; add sparkle by using stardust gel pen and soften sparkle by spreading around with your finger
E000, 00, 21, 11, R20
W1, 3, 5, 7 E41, 42, 44, 49
YR04, 07. 16, 18, 68
GHOSTLY GREETINGS (Featuring Hattie) by Michele Boyer
- Form 5” x 5” top-folding card from black cardstock; set aside.
- Adhere heart paper to bottom portion of text paper. Zig-zag stitch across top edge of heart paper.
- Stamp image (Hattie from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps) onto cream cardstock; color with Copic markers or desired medium, dot 3-d glaze pen over eyes and spider. Sponge and distress edges; adhere to block of dotted paper.
- Zig-zag stitch across top, bottom and left sides of image panel.
- Distress edges of dotted paper and adhere over heart and text papers.
- Adhere trim down right side of panel. Wrap ribbon around trim, tying near bottom right.
- Using heat gun, heat ribbon until slightly crinkled.
- Stamp sentiment onto cream cardstock. Trim, sponge and lightly distress edges.
- Insert pins* through ribbon and into sentiment panel. Secure sentiment using foam booster.
- Adhere completed panel to card front.
*Color pin heads using a black marker.
Copics Used:E000, E00, E11, R20,
Y21, YR23, E35, E08,
W00, W1 and W3.
Be sure to leave your comment on this post to be entered to WIN!!!