04 February 2012

Challenge 114 - Happy Birthday.....to ME!!!

It's challenge time again with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and we'd LOVE for you to join us!!  It's ma birthday, so let's celebrate a couple of ways!!

First off, the random winner from last week is...Sophie!!  Check out the lovely design she created featuring Priscilla!!!  Be sure to contact me with your shipping info and congratulations!

Next, we're have a HUGE Birthday SALE!!!  Since I turned 41 yesterday, we have over 100 stamps on sale at either 41% OFF or for $4.10!!!  But the sale only lasts until Sunday night, so head on over to the KKStamps Shop and scoop up some rubbah!!!

Lastly, we are going to have a Birthday Challenge this week!  Simply create a birthday themed card/scrapbook page/smashbook page/altered item  featuring a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and you could WIN the lovely Tabitha stamp that is featured on my card below!!  We LOVE to see your creations so I hope you can play along!!!


 










and special guest


19 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday to you Kimmie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day and get to celebrate all weekend long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these I hope to get my kimmie stamps in order to enter.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Kim!! Love all the fab DT inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kimmie! Thanks for the sale. DT did an awesome job. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's nice!
    And a very happy birthday to you, Kim!
    Mine is in about two weeks and my mum's two days later, so a birthday card is a very good theme. ;)
    I'll try to play along, although I'm a very busy bee at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy happy happy Birthday Kimmie.....all the best and great card!!! Lovin' the sale. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome looking cards, and HAppy Birthday Kimmie!!!! 41, great age...coming from another 41 year old..... I think I may have time to colour, I have two kids with the flu.....so we are all doing COUCH time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday to you!
    happy birthday to you!
    happy birthday dear kimmie!!!
    happy birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Kimmie! Love your stamp, she is a cutie. Thanks for giving us such a great deal on your day. Make sure you find to celebrate cuz this won't happen again...at this number. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday Kimmie.... I didn't see where to add my card, is there a link?

    http://stephaniesstampinspot.blogspot.com/2012/02/productive-morning.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bonne Fête Kimmie!!! I hope you have a great one! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  13. as a well "rounded" woman, I would like you to ask your designers to design some stamps that have more substance to them........lets have some chunkier girls..........these little ankled girls are great, but I love to colour girls that look like me..........

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well a very very Happy Birthday Kimmie! All the best and you have the best year ever!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday Kimmie! I made a birthday card for my daughter and went Kraftin' Kimmie crazy by not using just one KK stamp but four. LOL!

    Hugs Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMIE (LATE)!!! just uploaded my card. Will by sending my card out to ya too!!! Thanks for the wonderful challenge to play along with!!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to you, happy birthday. Great challenge, loved to play along :-)
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday to you in de wei staat een koe....hihi!
    Congrats to you!
    Hugs Mieke

    ReplyDelete