03 February 2012

It's Ma Birthday!!! Let's have a SALE!!

Good morning krafty peeps!!  Guess what?  It's my birthday!!  Do you wanna help me celebrate??  


Today I turn 41, so how about a little sale at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps to commemorate the occasion?  I've selected over 100 of my favourite stamps to put on special.....they will either be 41% OFF or $4.10!!!!  How about that?  That's just how I ROLL!


The sale runs until SUNDAY night!!!  (If you received our newsletter, it said Saturday but I've decided to extend it for the whole weekend!!!  Yay!)  So scoop them up before they are gone.....because it's only while supplies last!!


Oh and be sure to hop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Facebook page for some draws and giveaways!!!  We're gonna have LOTS o' FUN!!


9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!! Have fun celebrating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Kimmie!! Hope you are having an awesome day!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! It's my birthday on Sunday, so I helped myself to some stamps on your great hb sale! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah...it is YOUR Birthday as well?! It is MINE today, too!! =)))) So...Happy Birthday ! =) Let's celebrate! A Toast for us, hee, hee!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Kimmie!!!! Just placed my order. Im very excited! Can't wait! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big Birthday Wishes your way...have a great day...enjoy

    ReplyDelete