14 June 2012

JUNE Krafty Peeks....Day TWO!!

Welcome back to our JUNE Krafty Peeks!!!  Today we are excited to share the three new images and FIVE sentiments included in our new Lulu set by artist Cheryl Alger!!!  This month we're introducing you to Lulu's little sister!!!  It's called LULU AND LIBBY and the whole set is so stinkin' adorable!


All the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests listed below have lots of A.DOR.ABLE designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them!  And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because one lucky stamper is going to WIN the new LULU AND LIBBY set!!!!!

Would you like to know who won the new THANK YOU TRINKETS stamp set that we previewed yesterday???!!  Well, the random winner is......JULIA ASTON!!  Congratulations and be sure to contact me with your shipping information!


Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new stamps we have to show you, this time by artist Emilie Goulet!!!  {I've had LOTS of requests for the theme we are sharing tomorrow!} And ALL the new stamps will be available on Sunday at the KKStamps Shop!!


Happy hoppin'!














 

17 comments:

  1. Another Fabulous Hop! Such a sweet new set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love the Lulu stamps! This new set is so cute! Gorgeous creations ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have three granddaughters and this new stamp set would be so terrific to win!!! Your card is just such a good example of sisters helping sisters. Great job. ekciampo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun blog hop, loved everyone's projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Libby...such a great addition. I had a lot of fun seeing all the beautiful cards the DT made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally adorable peek today ...great job by all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Super Cute new set!!!! Love Lulu's lil sister!!!! very Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! This mom of two little gals has the biggest smile on her face!!!! I'm staying up until midnight on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am the oldest of three girls in my family and we are very close...these new stamps will be PERFECT for cards, creations, and sharing the love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great new stamp set lots of fun to be had with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I won yesterdays set!! Thanks so much! I'm loving these sweet sisters today!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kimmie, the new Lulu images are so adorable! I love her new little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW. Fabulous blog hop, each of the DT has created some beautiful work to showcase this new Lulu and Libby set.

    Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome blog hop with beautiful creations! Loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous enjoyable hop, I'm worn out lol x thanks for the chance too x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great blog hop, I love all cards! :o)

    ReplyDelete