10 October 2012

Anniversary Party Winners!!

We had a fabulous weekend celebrating both our Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps 3rd Anniversary AND World Cardmaking Day!  We hope you enjoyed the challenges and trivia and SALE as much as we did!

The random WINNERS are.....

Challenge #1:  Vivi Casale
Challenge #2: Lydia
Challenge #3: Milady DeWinter
Challenge #4: Darla
Challenge #5: Alexis

Trivia....

Treasure Hunt: Candihearts
Kimmie's Mom: Victoria Murray
Sunny the Turtle: Heather Kerr Axford
Skulls: Dawn Heald


Congratulations and be sure to contact me with your shipping information!

I'll be back later with the winners of the Krafty Guest spot!!

9 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm one of winner.. how awesome!!!!!!
    Thank you so much!!
    it was so much fun to participate in the party!! thanks for all the fun!!!!
    I'll get in touch!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah, This is the first time I have entered a challenge and I never win anything so I am thrilled. Thanks so much. My mailing address is Darla Ebbeson PO Box 376, 100 Mile House, BC V0K 2E0 Not sure if I should put that here or go to the store site under contact us. Guess I'll do both. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations everyone! What a fun, crafty weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo- hoo yey !!!! Too excited thank you sooooo much xx Congrats to the other winners too !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! so excited about this! what email do I send my contact info too? ~Candihearts (Patti)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Everyone!!! Thank you Kim for hosting an amazing challenge weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Thank you Kraftin' Kimmie!! I have won a challenge!! I already send you an email with my information. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete