20 October 2012

October Krafty Peeks.....Day FOUR! And a SKETCH!

Now how SWEET were those BABIES by Emilie Goulet that we previewed yesterday??  So fun!! The Krafty Girls cards were SO awesome!!  Wanna know the random commenter who is getting a set of those cuties??  The winner is.....  SHANNON! Congratulations and be sure to contact me with your mailing information!!

So are you here for a new challenge or are you here to check out the brand new ANNIE stamps for OCTOBER????  Well, either way, we've got ya covered!!  Not only do we have a new weekly challenge but we also have SIX new AWESOME stamps!!! 

Now, I must tell you my little secret.....I love DANCE shows!!!!  Dancing with the Stars.....So You Think You Can Dance....I even did a little dancing myself when I was a young girl!!!  *sigh*  ANYWAY, I'm sure you can guess now that this month's Annie stamps are....... DASHING DANCERS!!!  We KNOW you'll LOVE them as much as we do!! Just wait 'til you see all the incredible creations by the Krafty Girls and Guests featuring Ainsleigh Arabesque, Dashing Dancers, Disco Donna, Fernanda Flamenco, Holly Hip Hop and Trixie Tapper!!  Prepare your pocketbook.....because you're gonna want them ALL!

Check out all the amazing creations on today's hop in combination with this week's challenge!!  The lovely PAM is our hostess this week and her challenge features a fantastic SKETCH!!  Use the sketch she has provided as inspiration for your card or scrapbook page! And the random winner of this week's challenge will receive the new HOLLY HIP HOP, as featured on her gorgeous creation!!  We really hope you are inspired by this week's challenge and share your inky creations!!!  We SO enjoy seeing your beautiful designs inspired by our challenges!

OH and the random winner from last week's challenge is.... KEZZY!  Check out her fantastic creation featuring Priscilla!    Congrats and be sure to email me with your information!!

Below you will find all the Krafty Girls and Guests who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because TWO lucky ladies are each going to WIN a package of today's stamps!!  Woohoo!!!

ALL of our OCTOBER stamps will be available TOMORROW at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! So be sure to come on back to enjoy our Release Day Krafty HOP!!

Oh and P.S.  There will be a SPECIAL stamp that you haven't seen yet, being released tomorrow as well, so be sure to check out tomorrow's Krafty Hop to see if you can find it!!!

Happy hoppin'!! 

Sketch!































 

15 comments:

  1. these sets look fun...great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog hop and terrific release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great release! I love the theme and all the creations were so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow have to say these are my favourite release ever they are stunning, would love to add these to no collection x

    ReplyDelete
  5. another fabulous blog hop, loved the DT's cards and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This release is fabulous! I love the dancers. Have to say though that flamenco dress is gonna be a challenge!

    Thank you for the blog hop and the opportunity to win some of the new release.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are so cut! I love the different interpretation of the DT.
    Hugs from France

    ReplyDelete
  8. cards are just fantastic and the stamps are wonderful!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous, oh no, that means I will have to have them at some point!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Love all the wonderful, fantastic, amazing, beautiful, super Dashing Dancer images and design team cards!!! Oh, I want them all for sure. They remind me so much of one of my fav shows "Dancing with the Stars"!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow thank you so much for picking me as a winner, I emailed at the beginning of the week, I hope I got the right email address lol. So love the new stamps, think I am going to have to invest in all of them lol. Gorgeous cards from the DT. Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the sketch and have inked up a Kimmie at last, many more be inked, I love them! Lovin all your examples too which I saw on the hop also!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the DT samples! I wasn't able to locate my oval nesties (eek!) so I had to 'wing it' and was happy to play along anyway this week :) Happy day to all!

    ReplyDelete