12 January 2013

Krafty Guest CONTEST!!

Have you ever thought you might like to hang with the Krafty Girls??  They're a pretty fun bunch o' gals....not to mention OH SO talented!!!  Well, if you'd like to throw your artsy hat into the ring.....here's all the details!!!
 **You will have until Sunday, January 20th at midnight to submit {here on this post} as many times as you like!!

**You must use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your creation and you also must include some sort of metal embellishments/paper/colour on your design!

**The Krafty Girls will help me choose the TOP TEN Submissions and they will be announced and they'll each receive a package of Kraftin' Kimmie goodies!  Then those top ten will have one week to compete one more time in a challenge to be announced!

**There will be THREE TOP KRAFTERS chosen from the ten and they will win a Krafty Guest Spot for the month of MARCH!!  They will receive over $100 in Krafty rubbah, get to hang out with the Krafty Girls for the month and receive a Krafty discount for any purchases made during March!

As my favourite tv show host, Jeff Probst would say.....'Worth playin' for?'??  Then show us whatcha got!!!

   

20 comments:

  1. I can't wait!!!!!! I would love to guest with KK again, and this sounds like a fun process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers...sounds like fun....come on ladies lets give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I really like your stamps and to win such a thing as this. I can't wait to start :D

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun..I will surely enter atleast one card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna give it a try!! I love these stamps and it would certainly help me with my coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got one done...off to try my hand at another

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun!!I'm jumping out of my box and giving this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the chance!!
    My computer froze in the middle of uploading my link so my headshot posted instead of the picture of my entry...sorry about that. I don't know how to change it now that it is posted...

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry for the mistake...technology ;) if possible please remove #20...I relinked.at #21

    ReplyDelete
  10. FINGERS CROSSED!!!! good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME SAUCE!!! I just entered my card!!! LUCKIES to everyone!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, another chance to be part of the DT for a little bit, lol!!!! Thanks! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is soooo awesome. I just entered with my (first) card. I hope I wil show you more of my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It would be a great opportunity to work with such a fabulous DT

    Thank you for your consideration
    Regards
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya Kimmie: I have been trying to submit two more cards through Link and it keeps rerouting me. Anyway Iam on time pls. check out my site on...http://www.belascreatingplace.blogspot.com for two more cards....red riding hood and bubble gum candy girl ..thank you so much for the fun

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also entered the contest, the picture is not so great because I had to make it with my phone, but I still hope the picture is good enough!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for this fun opportunity!! Fingers crossed!
    Jess M

    ReplyDelete
  18. Missed it...maybe next time around! Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I definitely missed it. Hopefully I'll see it next time. I'd love to participate.

    ReplyDelete