06 April 2013

Krafty Krop Challenge # 2 - Happy Birthday!

Hi there Krafty Peeps!! Are you having fun with the Glittery challenge from Krafty Girl, Amanda? Seems pretty easy to me!  LOL

In keeping with the low difficulty level...(hehe), my challenge for you is to add birthday sentiment to your project! Easy peasy and who doesn't need a birthday card or two, right? 
There are tons of Krafty birthday sentiments for you to chose from, but I went straight for the Everyday Trinkets along with a darling image from Lu Lu and Friends! OK!! I hope I've inspired you...because now it's your turn to get busy on those Birthday cards! And of course, use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your creation!
 
You have until Saturday, April 13th at midnight to enter to WIN!!  You can play as many times as you like in all our challenges but they must be NEW creations!!!  And you can upload your creations right here in this post!!

Happy kraftin'!

 
 

3 comments: