06 April 2013

Krafty Krop Challenge #3 - Fussy Cuttin'!

Hey Krafty friends!!

Hope you all are enjoying the Springtime Krafty Krop! My challenge for today's event is Fussy Cutting. I absolutely love fussy cutting my images. My card features the gorgeous Tatiana and one of the incredible frames from the Fabulous Frames set.
I first coloured Tatiana and created a mottled background. I then stamped the frame, coloured it and cut it out. I find that with a good pair of sharp scissors and some patience, even the most intricate images can be fussy cut. :)  Just take your time and make teeny little snips. After fussy cutting the frame, I laid it over my coloured image to mark where her hair and wings would extend beyond the border. Using my scissors, I snipped these spots along the image outline. The frame was then slipped into place and adhered to the background. The backgound paper was then trimmed to fit neatly behind the frame. 

So, who's feeling fussy??? ;) I can't wait to see what you all create! And of course, use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your creation!
 
You have until Saturday, April 13th at midnight to enter to WIN!!  You can play as many times as you like in all our challenges but they must be NEW creations!!!  And you can upload your creations right here in this post!!

Happy kraftin'!
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Wow, how awesome. Amazing colorings and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how awesome. Amazing colorings and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how awesome. Amazing colorings and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how awesome. Amazing colorings and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how awesome. Amazing colorings and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, how awesome. Amazing colorings and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how awesome. Amazing colorings and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, how awesome. Amazing colorings and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, how awesome. Amazing colorings and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how awesome. Amazing colorings and fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creations and a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great challenge I like fussy cutting !!

    ReplyDelete