18 May 2013

NSD Krafty Krop Winnahs!!!

We were SO thrilled with the entries to our National Scrapbook Day Krafty Krop!  We had so much fun during the live krop and it sounds like you'd like to do it again!!  I think we can arrange that!

Here are the list of random winners who will receive a random Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp!

Challenge #1 - Lynnpenguin


Challenge #2 - Vannessa

Challenge #3 - Alexis C-Smith

Challenge #4 - Valerka

Challenge #5 - Anda

Challenge #6 - Kathy Jo


Congratulations to all the winners!  Be sure to message me on Facebook with your complete name and mailing address so I can get your prizes shipped out!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! That is great! Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the winners. I've just messaged you on Facebook! Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo excited to have won...thank you so much !!

    ReplyDelete