15 June 2013

Krafty Guest Contest!

Have you ever thought you might like to hang with the Krafty Girls??  They're a pretty fun bunch o' gals....not to mention OH SO talented!!!  Well, if you'd like to throw your artsy hat into the ring.....here's all the details!!!
 **You will have until Sunday, June 23rd at midnight to submit {here on this post} as many times as you like!!

**You must use a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp on your creation and you also must include some sort of SPARKLE on your design!

**The Krafty Girls will help me choose the TOP TEN Submissions and they will be announced and they'll each receive a little package of Kraftin' Kimmie goodies!  Then those top ten will have one week to compete one more time in a challenge to be announced!

**There will be THREE TOP KRAFTERS chosen from the ten and they will win a Krafty Guest Spot for the month of AUGUST!!  They will each receive over $75 in Krafty rubbah, get to hang out with the Krafty Girls for the month and receive a Krafty discount for any purchases made during their guest spot in August!

As my favourite tv show host, Jeff Probst would say.....'Worth playin' for?'??  Then show us whatcha got!!!

11 comments:

  1. I would love to be a guest designer!!! Better get Kraftin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!! How FUN is this going to be!! =) Looking forward to creating and seeing all of the other AMAZING Inspiration!! Have a FABULOUS Father's Day Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am not finding a link up button so here is a link to my blog for my submission.
    http://angieboutiller.blogspot.com/2013/06/sunday-sketch.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to enter!!! I'll send my blog link above for previous challenges. unfortunately I'm out of the country until July 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will there be one for September? I saw this during the release party and would love to try out but I already committed to one guest spot in August and I would hate to over commit!!! I would really love to try the next time though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really awesome.
    I would love to be a guest designer. I really like working with your stamps. Even when I got no inspiration, I always got inspiration when I see those lovely images :)

    Hugs mariska

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this opportunity - good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would be an honor to be a Guest Krafty Girl! Love your stamps! Hope you like my card and coloring!! Have a great weekend, Colinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. love seeing all these beautiful cards!! So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad I was able to submit a card in time. I would *love* a guest spot on your DT!

    ReplyDelete