23 July 2014

More WINNERS!!!

Here are the rest of last week's gift card prize winners from all the comments left on the last two days of our fabulous July Krafty Peeks!!!  PLUS the winners from our Release Party!!!

Saturday - Amy - mtl - $10 gift card

Sunday - Charity Chamberlain - $25 gift card

Question #1 - Arianne Addicks - $10 gift card

Question #2 - Olivia Rivera-Marmara - $10 gift card

Question #3 - Cheri Sinclair Carrier - $10 gift card 


Congratulations to all the winners! Be sure to message me on Facebook or email me directly to claim your prize 
and get shoppin'!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Winners!!! Have fun deciding what to order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies and happy shopping

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I am so super excited!! Thank you so much!!!! (I sent a message via Facebook already) Congratulations to all the other winners as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah ! I'm so happy ! I've sent you an e-mail !

    ReplyDelete