15 August 2014

August Krafty Peeks....Day TWO!! Vampire Queen and Dragon Queen!




Welcome back to Day TWO of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps  AUGUST previews!!!  We are continuing on with the creativity and fun with two frightening new Moonlight Whispers stamp sets by Annie Rodrigue!!  We think you'll agree that these new stamps are WICKED!!

Today the Krafty Girls and I are thrilled to share with you....VAMPIRE QUEEN and DRAGON QUEEN!!  You'll find so many gorgeous creations on today's hop featuring both new images and sentiments from the set!  We know you are just going to LOVE these awesome ladies and be inspired by all the incredible designs!!  Each set comes with the fabulous queen image stamp, plus THREE coordinating sentiments PLUS an accessory stamp!!  They're spook-tacular!



Below you will find all the Krafty Girls & Guests who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN some $$ to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!  Woohoo!!!

ALL of our AUGUST stamps will be available on Saturday night at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!!  Be sure to join us for an hour of celebrating the new stamp sets, fun and prizes at our LIVE ONLINE RELEASE PARTY!!  Come hang out with the Krafty Girls, Guests and me!!

Happy hoppin'!! 


13 comments:

  1. Annie's Queens are amazing. Boy would they be fun to colour with that flowing hair and all the drapes and folds in their dresses. Awesome hop the DT and guest were inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest looking Vamps I've seen in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stamps, super originals have delighted me. The creative team has gone beyond imagination with Terriffic wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing. I can't wait for the release. I'm doing the hop right now and I bet it is as awesome as the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards by the Krafty Girls...very inspiring...I especially love the Dragon Queen reminds me of Maleificent..my fave Disney Queen of Mean...thanks for the blog hop ladies..see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooow I'm totally in love and I haven't checked the inspiration yet! Going for that tour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a spectacular spooky duo! I know they are up to no good. Thanks for the preview. Loved seeing all of the different versions of these two ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so amazing thanks for the great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just finished the hop and it was amazing! I love the new images and the sayings are great

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous! I've been admiring the cards all day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards and
    great coloring on them.
    Love that shadow box.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sneaks and a Wonderful stamp set! Everyone made fantastic creations!

    ReplyDelete