17 January 2015

January Preview Comment Winners!

Here are this week's $10 gift card prize winners from all the comments left on the four days of our fabulous 
JANUARY Krafty Peeks!!!

Wednesday - Christine Kosmak

Thursday - Kim Rayko

Friday - Brandi R

Saturday - Jen Rey


Congratulations to all the winners!  (The winner for Sunday will be announced later this week!)  Be sure to message me on Facebook or email me directly with your complete name and mailing address so I can get the prize info to you!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, winners. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeeee! I'm so excited! Thank you so very very much for your generosity! This is a FANTABULOUS release and has been so much fun seeing all the gorgeous creations that have been made. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids in the window were my favorite. There is so much depth in the stamp. You can feel like you are looking into the window.
    thanks for having the hop. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete