04 May 2015

Krafty Tips & Tutes ~ Krafty Inking!!!

Hey everyone!  Krafty girl Peggy here with you all today to share a little trick I like to use, let's call it Krafty Inking (or stamping with 2 colours),  with Becky's Beautiful sentiments! They are all so fun to use and get creative with! So let's get to it shall we!

First up I pick the stamp I want to use for my project and the inks the will work with it. Here I have chosen to use this sweet sentiment from the Hello, Friend! set along with black Versafine and Rose Bud Memento.  I like the dew drops for this technique, it allows greater control getting in to tight areas of the stamp.

Next up I ink the stamp up, if you get a colour in an area you don't want it, just use a baby wipe or damp paper towel to clean it up.

After you have inked up the stamp and are happy with it, stamp it onto the paper you are using.  I have used Copic Xpress It for this card.

Once I am done and happy with how it has turned out I finish off my card and embellish as I wish.  Here I have finished it off with a simple strip of designer paper from the Sunny Days Ahead (Echo Park) pad and a few sweet buttons!

I hope you  have enjoyed my little tip/trick today and give it a try!  
Have a Krafty Day!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips Peggy - loving this bright fun card!

    ReplyDelete