10 October 2016

KRAFTY TIPS AND TUTES - Keeping Track of the Supplies You Used

Hello there!  Larisa here popping in to share a Krafty Tip about keeping track of the supplies you've used on a card or project.  Personally, I create cards long before I ever share or blog them and I suspect many of you do too.  So, how do you keep track of the supplies that you used to create the card?  Today, I have a very simple, but helpful trick to help you stay organized and save time. 

First, I start with my project and a sticky note. 


For my little tag, I used the Make Your Own Magic Set and the sentiment if from Witch Willa. 
 
 
When I finish with my card or project, I just write down all the products that I used on the sticky note.  I write down the name of the stamp set, all the Copic Colors I used as well as the names of dies, patterned papers, and embellishments that I used.  Usually this doesn't all fit on the front so I write on the back as well. 
 
 
When, I've written everything down, I just stick the note on the back and store it for a later date when I'm ready to blog about it.  For a card, I just place the note on the inside. 
 
 
When it's time to share my project, I just remove the sticky note, take pictures, and post.  I don't have to hunt for what I've used or try to post from memory. 
 
So, just a quick little tip to save your time and keep you organized.  Hope you'll try it out! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment