Hey yall! Krafty Girl Tangii here, we're starting a new feature here called SPOTLIGHT ON A KRAFTY GIRL! We've sent a list of "We wanna know's" to each of the Krafty Girls and the beginning of each month we'll share their answers with you! First on the list is Kraftin Kimmie herself! Did you know that this week is the 7th birthday of Kraftin Kimmie stamps?!?!?
Kimmie wouldn't send me a "newish" photo of herself so I swiped this one from Facebook! This is one of my faves of her and her cute hubby.
2. What is your favorite Reason/Season to kreate? I love to create cards and gifts for people I love! My favourites are birthdays, Halloween and Christmas, of course!
3. What is your favorite krafty tool? At this exact moment….my favourite tool is my Brother Scan n’ Cut! I can cut out so many images to colour all at once!
4. What is your “go to” source for inspiration when your mojo has taken a vacay? I love to check out creations and designs on Pinterest for ideas and inspiration!
5. What is your favorite paper line? DOODLEBUG!
6. What is your favorite coloring medium, type and/or brand (markers, watercolor pencils, chalk pencils, combination of, etc.)? My favourite markers are my Copic markers!!! I never create without them! And colouring is SO therapeutic!
7. What is your biggest challenge when krafting? My biggest challenge when krafting is layouts and design! I need to stop putting so much pressure on myself to come up with new layouts and just stick with what I love and what works for me!
8. What other hobbies do you have? I am an avid reader! When I’m not kraftin’, I’m readin’! ;)
We also asked for some eye-candy!!! We ALL love pictures!!! First off, let me just say that when I asked Kimmie for some photo's of her Krafty Space, she asked if I was insane! In face she said those same words several times, lol!!! Anyway, here is HER Krafty Space... plenty of space to make a BIG ol MESS!!!! Er, I mean, plenty of space to have Krafty Friends over!
Of course it's PINK!!!! What'd you expect?!? lol
Next up we have Kimmie's FIRST KKS Kreation... using Charlotte!!!! (I miss Charlotte!)
And last, but certainly NOT least, we asked for something using either her favorite Stamp set or her favorite card...
Oh, and why not a picture of the Kraftin Kimmie Support Team...