07 December 2016

KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS TWELVE KRAFTY DAYS OF CHRISTMAS - JULY 2016

Welcome to Day SEVEN of 
the Twelve Krafty Days of Christmas!

Hope you have enjoyed the first six days of  
our 12 days of December celebration where the 
Krafty Design Team has been recapping 
all of the AMAZING releases 
we've had  for each month of 2016 at
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
 
Hi, it's me Marilyn and I have the pleasure of sharing all the wonderful stamps released for the month of July!
 
Witch Willa
 

 
Witch Wanda
 


Book Dragon
 


Make Your Own Magic
 


Unicorns & Rainbows
 


My new card featuring Make Your Own Magic.
 

Don't forget to pop back in tomorrow and join us for day eight of our count down!





 


16 comments:

  1. I don't know which one I like best! They're all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a hard one to choise a fav! If I could only pick one it is book dragon! But love Annie's witches too -Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another amazing release! I love love love the Book Dragon. The witches and the kids are out of this world great, too. And then the unicorns and rainbows, be still my heart, I love 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cute lil' "witchies" these are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I adore the Book Dragoon. Everyone enjoys a good book. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inspiration cards. Love the unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This may very well be one of my favorite releases all year! Kim, you and the design team and the artists just do the most beautiful images! I love all the amazing inspiration that you all give us! Thank You!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oww this is one of my favourites, love the witches and all the magic here!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the witches and unicorns. the cards are all beautiful & inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! I love the dragon and the unicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hands down the Unicorns stole my heart! My daughter used to be crazy for Ponies and this set would be perfect! Great release!

    ReplyDelete
  12. more more! a couple of these are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete