02 February 2017

Spotlight on Krafty Girl Brianna!

Hey yall!  Krafty Girl Tangii here, next up on our fairly NEW feature here called SPOTLIGHT ON A KRAFTY GIRL is Brianna!  We've sent a list of "We wanna know's" to each of the Krafty Girls and the beginning of each month we'll share their answers with you!  

This is Miss Brianna!
  
1. How long have you been krafting and what got you started? I've been crafting for as long as I can remember. The addiction started when I was really young, I remember finding a box of Christmas stamps in the attic that belonged to my Mom. Every Christmas from there on out I got some type of crafting kit for Christmas. My addiction has grown stronger since starting my blog back in 2012 and I've been very fortunate in my Krafting Journey.

2. What is your favorite Reason/Season to kreate? Well, Halloween is my all time favorite holiday and I love making Halloween cards, spooky cute is typically my style. Although I love to create for any reason/season, I don't need a day to dictate it.

3. What is your favorite krafty tool? I'd have to say I'm really loving my Misti Stamping tool, it makes it super easy to make the perfect alignment and laying of stamped images

4. What is your “go to” source for inspiration when your mojo has taken a vacay?     PIt used to be Pinterest but lately I seem to gravitate more towards Instagram.

5. What is your favorite paper line? I love anything fun/bright and whimsical. I don't think I can choose just one. I really love Doodlebug, American Crafts and Crate-Paper 

6. What is your favorite coloring medium, type and/or brand (markers, watercolor pencils, chalk pencils, combination of, etc.)? That's easy, Copics are my top go to choice for coloring.

7. What is your biggest challenge when krafting? Masculine cards, my crafting style doesn't mix well with those types of cards.

8. What other hobbies do you have? s it totally Mom of me to say my children!? I also enjoy crocheting, sewing, beading, spending time outside(when it's warm June-September), Anime, and Movies.

We also asked for some eye-candy!!! We ALL love pictures!!!  Here's a pic of Brianna's Kreative Space!


Next up we have Brianna's FIRST KKS Kreation... Classy & Sassy indeed! <3 <3  She is from the Hey, Hot Stuff rubber set (no longer available).

And last, but certainly NOT least, we asked for something using either her favorite Stamp set or her favorite card... Brianna's favorite kreation is this fun and colorful card using Oceans of Love set.

Well that's a wrap!!!  We hope you enjoyed this Spotlight on a Krafty Girl, we hope you'll tune in every month!  Be sure to check out Brianna's blog, here!  Don't forget to tell her "hi" when ya stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment