Hey yall! Krafty Girl Tangii here, next up on our fairly NEW feature here called SPOTLIGHT ON A KRAFTY GIRL is Danielle! We've sent a list of "We wanna know's" to each of the Krafty Girls and the beginning of each month we'll share their answers with you!
2. What is your favorite Reason/Season to kreate? Christmas cards are my favorite to make – followed closely by Halloween (cute not spooky).
3. What is your favorite krafty tool? I absolutely could not imagine crafting without my Big Shot.
4. What is your “go to” source for inspiration when your mojo has taken a vacay? When my MOJO takes a vacay I start browsing through the gallery submissions of some of my favorite challenges and visit blogs for inspiration. There’s so much talent out there!
5. What is your favorite paper line? I am a self-professed paper-a-holic! I have way more than I can probably ever use and seem to still always want more – lol! My favorite lines at the moment are Doodlebug Designs and Echo Park because of their bright and fun designs.
6. What is your favorite coloring medium, type and/or brand (markers, watercolor pencils, chalk pencils, combination of, etc.)? I LOVE copic markers – that’s my favorite coloring medium. But I do like to play around with water coloring sometimes too.
7. What is your biggest challenge when krafting? My biggest challenge as far as crafting goes is to remember not to compare myself with others or try to be too perfect with my creations. It’s about the process and trying new things. I really want to learn more about mixed media this year.
8. What other hobbies do you have? My other hobbies include reading and baking (and eating). I love to be outside in the summer and would really like to have a garden again.
We also asked for some eye-candy!!! We ALL love pictures!!! Here's a pic of Danielle's Kreative Space!
Next up we have Danielle's FIRST KKS Kreation... This is HANNAH HEARTS, isn't she just the cutest?!?!? (Hannah is no longer available).
And last, but certainly NOT least, we asked for something using either her favorite Stamp set or her favorite card... Danielle's all-time favorite stamp set is ICE, ICE BABY!.
Well that's a wrap!!! We hope you enjoyed this Spotlight on a Krafty Girl, we hope you'll tune in every month! Be sure to check out Danielle's blog, here! Don't forget to tell her "hi" when ya stop by!