25 April 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Made With Love!

Good morning, krafty friends!
And welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!

Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Alexis is sharing a fabulous creation featuring the super fun clear stamp set,
MADE WITH LOVE!




Most of you who know me know that the kitchen is my 2nd happy place after my krafty area that is.

I feel in love with this set even before I had seen it. Kim had mentioned she was going to have Cheryl do up a baking kids set. Once I heard that I was totally sold!

 The first card is a new one I made up for this inspiration post. I used copics on my image, but in my opinion the best part is the icing on the cupcakes! I used liquid applique with some glitter and then heated it to make it look like realistic icing! Super fun!

The second image is one you have probably seen before as we coloured the boy in a colour along awhile back. I think this is a great way to showcase the set as I do generally include tags on any baked goods I send to family/friends.

We've also got a fun sketch for your inspiration for the rest of April!  You don't have to use it but if you need a little extra kickstart in your mojo, feel free to use it any time!


And guess what??!!  Kimmie has put the 
Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price!



Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment