04 April 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Sandy Toes!

Good morning, krafty friends!
And welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!

Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Delphine is sharing a fabulous creation featuring the super fun clear stamp set,
SANDY TOES!


Hi everyone! Krafty Girl Delphine here today to share my card for Inspirational Wednesday! I used one of the fabulous girls from the Sandy Toes stamp set which I love! I created a one layer card, but decided to do something a bit different, with a doodled background. I coloured everything in Copics and added my details using Copic multiliners, Staedler Triplus and gel pens. 
Wishing you all a sunny week! 




We've also got a fun sketch for your inspiration for April!  You don't have to use it but if you need a little extra kickstart in your mojo, feel free to use it any time!


And guess what??!!  Kimmie has put the 
SANDY TOES stamp set on SALE!
Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price!


Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment