30 May 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Monkey Business!

Good morning, krafty friends!
And welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!

Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Dude, Stephen is sharing a fabulous creation featuring the super fun clear stamp set,
MONKEY BUSINESS!


***I absolutely love the Monkey Business stamp set..I honestly had a smile on my face the entire time I was colour this super cute image. I decided to create a shaker card and used the bananas from the stamp set as added shaker elements inside the shaker window.
I colouring up the monkey using the following Copic markers

Copics:
Monkey - E29, E27, E23, 
Tongue - E04, R20
Suit - YR09, YR04, Y17, YG09, YG05, YG01
Teeth - C2, 0
Banana - Y17, YR23, YR20, E23

I will be colouring up images from this stamp set LIVE tonight at 7:00pmEST in the Kraftin’ Kimmie Krafty Friends Facebook group. Hope to see you there 

Until next time - Stephen 

And guess what??!!  Kimmie has put the 
Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price!


Happy kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment