01 August 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Magical Friends!

Good morning krafty friends! 
Welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!

Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Mindy is showing her creation featuring the super sweet

 MAGICAL FRIENDS clear stamp set!

Hey Friends! Mindy here and I created a magical scene for my Magical Friends image. I masked off my image on Neenah white cardstock and ink blended a background using Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide. I used Evergreen Bough and Mowed Lawn for the grass.



I used a radiating stencil and white pigment ink to add these beautiful rays behind my images. I even added just a faint line of C4 to the edge of the lines to make them appear dimensional.


For a finishing touch, I added stars and sparkles with a white gel pen. It was so fun to create a one layer card!

And guess what??!! Kimmie has put the 
MAGICAL FRIENDS stamp set on SALE! 
Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price this week!

Happy Kraftin'!

1 comment:

  1. Love this, great colors and your picture taking is good.

    ReplyDelete