03 October 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Reindeer Games!


Good Morning and Happy Wednesday fellow krafters!!!

Welcome to an Inspirational Wednesday post!


Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Sabrina is sharing her creation with the 
REINDEER GAMES clear stamp set!


Hey krafty friends!!
I made a sweet little card with Reindeer and an Inky background!


For the background I sponged the whole paper with the Mermaid Melody ink and then added Wicked Black to the edges on top of that I used a white opague ink though a snowflake stencil! I love how magical it looks!

I used copics on the reindeer and the little house:
Brown: E27, 25, 23, 21
Light brown: E21, 51
Red: R29,24, 22
Green: G28, 14, YG03
Blue: BG07, 05, 02
White: C03, 1, 00

and I did the inside this time!
Used the same colors as for the background and drew in a border!!


As an added bonus Kimmie has put the 
REINDEER GAMES stamp set on SALE! 
Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price!

Happy Kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment