20 February 2019

Inspirational Wednesday! - Made with LOVE!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday fellow krafters!!!
Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday post!




Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!


This week Krafty Girl, Anna is sharing her creation featuring MADE WITH LOVE!


Hi all, 
I love this set, super cute and fun!

Sheryl has designed this little "chefs",
a boy and a girl and some critters,
they have baked some cookies and cupcakes for you.
Wish you could smell the sweet flavour.

Great for birthdays or sweet cards in general.

I have used some of my donuts paper 
and the sprinkles were added with the stencil 
and some ice paste and some sparkle added 
with some nail polish
 ( yes I use all kind of things for my cards )
A real mixed media card.





Do you also spot the donuts clearstamps 
and sprinkles stencil and
 inks which I have used to colour the watercolour paper 
you can find them
in the new-goodies section
A great match so why not get those too. 




Here is a close up of my card ,
yummy yummy.

Below you can see some other cards to inspire you
 these were all made with
the MADE WITH LOVE clear stamp set.






And guess what? 
 This sweet stamp set is on SALE in the krafty shop all week long!  So 'hop' on over to grab it!

No comments:

Post a Comment