13 February 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Puddle Pals!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday fellow krafters!!!
Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday post!



Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Alexis is sharing her creation featuring PUDDLE PALS!



I had so much fun creating this card especially since we just got hit with an ice storm....I am looking forward to spring and all the pretty flowers are you?

Not only did I use PUDDLE PALS on this card but I also used our awesome Rainbow dots, and our Krafty Scenery stencil!!! I also used our Bubbly Blue and our Granite Grey inks to make the sky!!!!

And guess what?  This sweet stamp set is on SALE in the krafty shop all week long!  So 'hop' on over to grab it!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is GORGEOUS, just look how happy he is, love love LOVE it. TfS xxx

    ReplyDelete