19 February 2011

Challenge #66 - A Super Sketch from Elaine!!

Happy Saturday, my stampy peeps!!! It's time for yet another fantastic Krafty Challenge!!! We are SO enjoying your incredible submissions for the challenges and for the Krafty Guest Spot! Keep them comin'!!!

The random winner of last week's challenge is.......Grace O!!! Check out the lovely card she created featuring Abigail Apple!!! Fantastic! Congrats Grace and be sure to email me with your address so I can get your new stamp out to you!

This week our hostess is the Extraordinary ELAINE!!!! She has created a fantastic sketch for your inspiration and the Krafty Girls had a great time creating with it! So pull out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and join in the fun!

Since Elaine used one of our new quote stamps, if you use a KKStamp on your design, you could be the random winner of the *new* Krafty Quotes #1 set of stamps!! Be sure to link us up in this post so we can all see your creations!

Now check out this inspriation!








16 comments:

  1. My first time with one of your sketches, it was fun, so thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my submission for dt. The recipe #65 is also on my blog. I posted a msg on #65 because froggy had left.

    Thanks!

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great sketch and the wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the great sketch challenge. This is my first kraftn kimmie challenge for me. The DT cards are beautiful!!!
    ~heidi brawley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch! Beautiful work from the DT too! Thanks for the inspiration! :D

    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing inspiration samples! Wow, some awesome group of designers here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this week's challenge! Had a lot of fun using my new Lavender the Quilter stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the variety of DT examples! Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great sketch!!! I had fun learning the out of the box technique with my nesties (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops. looks like I was too late to submit to the challenge! If you would like to check out the card I made with the sketch you can find it here !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kimmie! I too was too late to submit my entry into the challenge. My submission is posted on my blog: http://stephscraftcabana.blogspot.com/2011/02/little-something-just-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much for choosing my card =)
    i love your stamps =) I cant wait to make a card with joanie =)
    thanks kimmie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is my submission for the DT.

    http://thepaperbug.blogspot.com/2011/02/kraftin-kimmie-challenge-66.html

    Great sketch!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here's my card for the GDT spot:

    http://kamadesign.blogspot.com/2011/03/time-flies.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Here is my take on the sketch for the GDT spot:

    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-TCpdTUVEYJ4/TXEnNHJyKVI/AAAAAAAAAM0/s4d3hAJJI40/s1600/craftin-kimmie+giselle.jpg

    ReplyDelete