Welcome to another week of Krafty Tips and Tutes here at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Each week one of our fabulous Krafty Girls will be sharing a little post with some sort of tip or tutorial for you and we hope you find them inspirational!
This week our hostess is KAREN!!! And she's prepared a fantastic video tutorial sharing how to create a POP UP BOX!! Enjoy the tutorial and then go ahead and get krafty and put it into practice! We'd love to see what you create, so be sure to share it on our facebook page!!
I am so excited to share a new tutorial for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps with you today! You know that I LOVE interactive cards, so it probably won't come as a surprise to hear that I have been having so much fun playing with pop-up box cards lately. I made one not too long ago for my youngest daughter's third birthday, so I thought it would be great to create a tutorial for you, creating a pop up box card that folds into a standard A2 size (my favourite size for cards).
Okay, now there are all sorts of stamps and embellishments that work well with this style of card, but I am going to argue that this new set from Kraftin' Kimmie stamps called Monster Hugs is just about as perfect as it gets! Here's what you'll need:
- Coloured and fussy cut stamped images. I used three from Monster Hugs.
- Piece of 9 1/4" x 5 1/2" cardstock
- Piece of 3 3/4" x 2" cardstock
- 2 pieces of 5 1/4" x inch pattered paper (I created one in white so I could write a message)
- 6 pieces of 2 3/8" x 2" patterned paper (I used 2 different patterns - 3 pieces each)
- 3 pieces of 2 3/4" x 2" patterned paper.
- Thin strips (approx. 1/4") of clear acetate or coordinating cardstock