27 October 2018

Challenge 454 - Witches!

Welcome to another fun Krafty Challenge!
Are you ready for some krafty fun??
We want you all to play along and we love to see your creations so let's get KRAFTY!



This week is all about....
WTICHES!!

Happy Saturday fellow Halloween lovers!!!!
Krafty Girl Alexis bringing you a spooktacular 
challenge this week.....WITCHES!!!!!
I went out of my comfort zone and tried something really different.


I used HAPPY OWL-OWEEN on this tag
but the challenging aspect for me was using my pencils.
I embossed the image and used my pencils to give it a "chalked" look. I of course couldn't forget the glow in the dark nuvo either.
Below is the same tag without the lights!!!!!!



Each Saturday we post a new challenge and you can enter as many times as you like!!!  And each submission during the month will enter you into the monthly prize which will be....
$40 gift voucher to spend in the krafty shop!!!
What do you think?  Worth playin' for?  ;)



We've also got a fun sketch for your inspiration for October!  You don't have to use it but if you need a little extra kickstart in your mojo, feel free to use it any time!

Don't forget to check out our FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS
this weekend!  We have a selection of stamp sets on 
SALE 40% OFF but only for the weekend and only while supplies last!

No comments:

Post a Comment