24 October 2018

Inspirational Wednesday - Santa Paws!

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday fellow krafters!!!
Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday post!


Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Melany is sharing her creation with the 
SANTA PAWS clear stamp set!


I love Santa Paws! It's so versatile. Even if it's a Christmas stamp, I used it on a summer(ish) layout!
Stamped with Krafty Kolour Wicked Black, colored with Copics. I used Crate Paper Chasing dream collection (papers and puffy stickers)

I love to use those little girls stamps with my niece's pic!

As an added bonus Kimmie has put the 
SANTA PAWS stamp set on SALE! 

Be sure to scoop it up today at a SPECIAL price!

Happy Kraftin'!

1 comment: