16 January 2010

Challenge #13 - A Heart-Filled Colour Combo!!

Welcome back to another fabby dabby challenge, here at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog!! We've had a very busy week, haven't we? We had a fabulous release last weekend, with so many amazing samples from the Krafty Girls! And we had several blog challenges to sponsor and some of them are still going on, so you can still play....just check the posts below.

First off, the random winner of our awesome Heavy Metal challenge from last week is......Alice!! Congratulations and be sure to email me with your snail mail information and I'll get your stamp right out to ya!!

This week's challenge is from the slightly off kilter mind of...........................well, ME!! Haha! I figure we all should be gettin' in the mood for some lovey dovey cards, so this week's challenge is a colour combo!! Please use Pink and Red and Chocolate on your card....AND for an added challenge, have some hearts on there too! Hearts on your paper, hearts in your image, heart embellishments or punches! Go nuts!!!

And if you play along with our challenge, be sure to link it up here in the comments of this post! You could be the random winner of a Bonnie and Clyde stamp that is featured on my card! Also, if you upload your design to Splitcoast, be sure to use the keywords KKSC13, as well as the keyword KraftinKimmie (all one word) and your designs will be visible in our very own gallery!!

And now....take a look at these awesome designs!!!


27 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I think I can manage this one! Fabulous cards, girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is I was aiming for the previous challenge - Heavy Metal. When I came to post it, I saw there's a new challenge, and by pure chance my card fits this challenge as well...

    So here's mine.
    http://daillyg.blogspot.com/2010/01/seeing-stars.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous!!!!! i love them-i just ordered my 1st stamps from you and i hope i get them in time :)

    xoxo
    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the inspirations! Adorable cards. Well, here is mine:

    http://kimskraft-e-korner-kim.blogspot.com/2010/01/musical-valentines-day-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT cards and a great colour combo! Jo x
    http://dottypuddingdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/01/little-love-potion-number-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love all the creations and the new release! Here is my card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Received my first order - four adorable stamps - and the service - WOW! I can't believe how fast they arrived!
    Great challenge - thank you.

    http://fiberbubble.blogspot.com/2010/01/bubble-time-at-last.html

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. The DT cards are really beautiful.
    This challenge was fun to do.
    Here is my card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The DT cards were fabulous. I got my new release images just the other day and haven't had a chance yet to mount them to ink them up. So, my card doesn't use a Kraftin Kimmie image but hopefully I'll get to play again!

    my card is on my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  10. With my new order having arrived Monday, I was just so excited that I had to create another card for the challenge! Here is my second card. Thank you for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this colour combo....have made TWO cards last night for the challenge. You can see both of them HERE.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry my main image isn't Kraftin Kimmie but my sentiments are. My other Kraftin Kimmie stamp should be here any day now!

    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your challenges! Here's my card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful DT samples and colour scheme, my entry can be found here Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi My challenge card is HERE Hope you like it

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the color combo this week. All the DT cards are fantastic, great inspiration.
    Here is my card

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was so happy that my new stamps came so fast so that I could play along with the challenge! :) Here's my card: Kraftin' Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun challenge! Lovely work by the dt. Here is mine:
    http://debiscrazylife.blogspot.com/2010/01/challenge-machine.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. the DT cards were fabulous!!! So fun and adorable yet very inspiring....here's what I was able to come up with. Thanks for a fun challenge

    http://anothermdcrabbie.blogspot.com/2010/01/kraftin-kimmie-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful DT cards! HERE is my card.
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards from the team - here is mine http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1599813?&cat=500&ppuser=132530

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome cards! Here's one of my own: http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-freebie-friday-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just got my order and thought I would join in with the challenge, here's my card, thanks for looking, although I think I may be a little on the late side, lol!! The samples are out of this world fantastic!!
    Take Care,
    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  24. So much fun to do this challenge! Here is mine:
    http://big-scrappy-world.blogspot.com/2010/01/yay-its-another-new-release-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. The DT cards are fabulous! I love these colors. Here's mine:

    http://kimskraft-e-korner-kim.blogspot.com/2010/02/teddy-bear-valentine.html

    ReplyDelete